Disclaimer for Wonderful Cameroon
- Access and use of this site, www.wonderoon.com is provided by Wonderful Cameroon,
legalized in the Republic of Cameroon with Authorization Number 072/RDA/J04/SAAJP/BAPPCT of October 30, 2014,
and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect when you first use this site.
- These terms and conditions could change at any time. You are responsible for staying updated with
any changes Wonderful Cameroon might introduce on the site. Your continued use of this website after these terms
have changed still binds you to them as at the time you use them
- Wonderful Cameroon endeavors to provide accurate information. However, no warranty is given as to the
accuracy of this information and we do not accept any liability for inaccuracies or omissions. Information on this website,
whether related to a legal entity or not, may change at any time without notice. Information on this site may contain typographical
errors, broken material or inaccuracies. Prices for services as posted by this website do not constitute a contract of any sort, but
are estimations based on research and may change at any time without any notice.
- Some information on the website contains material submitted by third parites. Wonderful Cameroon cannot be held responsible for the
accuracy of such material, in as much as they undergo serious accuracy checks. Wonderful Cameroon disclaims any responsibility
for the violation of any national or international laws by this material
- The wonderoon.woff font used on the website is the sole property of Wonderful Cameroon, as can be read on the font's liscencing statement.
Wonderful Cameroon hereby disclaims granting the right to use this font and its variations to any other party, for any reason,
be it profit or non-profit.
- Because ads are being served on wonderoon.com by third parties, these
third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browsers, or using web beacons to collect information.
Such cookies include, but are not limited to Google's DoubleClick cookies.
You agree with the cookie policies of such parties.
- All illustrative material, artwork and photographs provided by third parties are not a responsibility of Wonderful Cameroon. Those provided by
Wonderful Cameroon have been verified to be legally useable for the reasons for which they are used on the website. We disclaim any use of all illustrative
material, artwork and photograph by anyone not having proof of prior permission from Wonderful Cameroon.
- All tourist guides, tourism-related organizations and other legal bodies not mentioned on the website as partners of Wonderful Cameroon
have no links with us. We hereby disclaim any link to activities, transactions or publications of any such organization.
Wonderful Cameroon exists independently of them.
- Any communication or material you post or transmit to Wonderful Cameroon over the Internet for inclusion on the website
is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. All personal information like names, addresses, telephone numbers, identification
numbers, etc. which you submit for publication on the site can be retransmitted, broadcast, published and posted via any media
without further permission from you. Furthermore, We prohibit the transmission of unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or
profane material or any material that could be considered unlawful.
- Wonderful Cameroon shall not be held responsible for any losses or damages of any sort arising out of the use of this website or from any action or decision
taken as a result of material contained on this website.
- Wonderful Cameroon is not responsible for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. These links are provided as a means
to further information, with no warranty for the information provided within them.
- If a court of competent jurisdiction declares any provision of this contract to be void
or unenforceable, then such provision will be interpreted, construed or reformed to the extent
reasonably required to render it valid, enforceable and consistent with the original intent
underlying such provision,
and such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect any other provision of this contract.
- If you are located outside Cameroon, this contract shall be governed by and interpreted
in accordance with the laws of your country of residence. You agree that the courts of your
home country have jurisdiction to hear and determine
any suit, action or proceeding that may arise out of, or in connection with, this contract.
- Using any part of this site acts as a guarantor of your having accepted these terms and conditions